(SMP) Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save My Prey Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Prey Clan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zodiacdm

Another Prey Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Another Prey Clan!   Another Prey Clan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:06 pm

Hello, I am SoT.ZodiacDM, representing Science of Torture. We recently started supporting Prey, as we felt it fit our genre and was a great game. so if your clan wants to do unofficial wars, let us know and we will set it up.

www.scienceoftorture.enjin.com
steam: zodiacdm
xfire: zodiacdm

Last edited by zodiacdm on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added contact info)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Another Prey Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Prey Clan!   Another Prey Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:15 am

Hi.
We would love to have games with you.

I had a look on your website, and you have 6 people paying prey? We have about that too, but I'm not sure how many people have it installed or would be interested in playing, so shall we try for 4vs4? We will probably be playing more than one match anyway, so we can always rotate.

I've added you on steam, so we can arrange more on there.
Back to top Go down
https://savemyprey.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Another Prey Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Prey Clan!   Another Prey Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:54 am

Also, anyone from SMP whose interested in taking part, post here.
Back to top Go down
zodiacdm

Another Prey Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Figuring out how were going to do this   Another Prey Clan! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 pm

The problem I see, is the servers online. there are currently only 2 i can get on, the better ping being deathmatch with 8 ppl, and the worse ping (like 300) is team dm with 20 ppl.
So we have to decide if this is actually going to be a clan war type thing, or if it's going to just be a deathmatch for fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Another Prey Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Prey Clan!   Another Prey Clan! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 am

Can't you host a server? I think we have someone who can, I'd have to check though.

I've checked EGS server (on which I have 30 ping, so I'm guessing that the one with good ping for you too), and you can change the settings to TDM, and extend time limits and kill limits. It would mean that we would have 4vs4, but I think thats realistic for how many we could get anyway. We will probably have more than one match anyway, so you can always rotate players.
Back to top Go down
(SMP)ShugoTheRipper

Another Prey Clan! Empty
PostSubject: I cant play !   Another Prey Clan! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 am

I got all my wisdom teeth out, so I cant do or play anything that will make me clench my teeth for about 3 weeks. SRY Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Prey Clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Prey Clan!   Another Prey Clan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Prey Clan!
Page 1 of 1